In order for the Drakenkelder to be open we have to adhere to certain rules, please take a look at the latest guidelines from RIVM and check out the guidelines the University of Twente put in place as well. They also summarized it into an easily digestible video:
Besides these general guidelines we have some rules for the DrakenKelder as well:
- At all times keep the current regulations given by the government in mind.
1.5m distance, wash your hand regularly, stay home if you have symptoms, strongly advised to wear a mask.
It is also advised to do a self-test before coming to the DK.
- Before visiting the DK you will need to reserve a table. This can be done here. You can only reserve 2 days in advance. If you are not an opener, please ask in the DK discord if someone can open for you.
- The Drakenkelder has a maximum capacity of 20 people. The Opener will need to keep count of this. Please tell the opener when you enter the room and when you leave. You can view the capacity underneath the stoplight.
- Wash your hands upon entry. We will also provide a disinfectant at the sink. You will need to sign in at the book
- The room is open again for games. But this comes with its limitations. Every table can seat 4 people.
- For all board games, after playing a game put it in the quarantine crate.
- All role-playing, such as D&D, Pathfinder, and Vampires can be played physically with a limit of 4 people. Materials are stored in the quarantine crate.
- Magic can be played, but only in groups of 4 with no mixing allowed.
- After games are played they will be in quarantine for 36 hours.
- Don’t use any of the game material that is present in the room. Including but not limited to pawns, maps & dice. Books can be used but after use put them in the quarantine crate.
- Everyone inside the room will have to use their own equipment.
So no use of the headsets, PlayStation, screens, etc.
- All furniture is placed in a specific place so that 1.5m can be taken into account.
Thus we ask you not to move any of the furniture and to not sit with multiple people on a couch.
- Do not use the wardrobe.